Tuesday, January 6, 2015

You Got Mail!

Postcard from India!
Who loves to get mail?  I am not talking about random advertisements or other junk mail.  I am talking about letters and cards from loved ones.   Friends and family notes are almost coming to be very uncommon with electronic messaging and other forms of communication.  When I get mail, I get very excited.  Having pen pals is very enjoyable.  I have many pen pals from all over the world.  I am able to learn about many places and cultures.

Today I was able to get a postcard in the mail.  My good friend was able to send me a postcard while he was on his trip.  It is always nice to see the photo and learn about the photo.  I enjoyed his message to both Yu and me.  Yu and I both love to hear from friends and family who are on adventures.

Who else likes getting postcards from a long far off place?

No comments:

Post a Comment